Sunday, July 1, 2012

Missing You Now...


Missing You Now...


  So I guess you can say it safe to say that it has been awhile since I have posted on my Blog.
  Yes...I am the great disappearing Valerie...haha. I truely am not trying to be--life has been quite chaotic lately...mostly in good ways (photography sessions, selling our other home, family/friend gatherings & bunches of other things).

  So I wanted to take this moment to let you all know that I have been missing you...I have lots of fabulous sessions I can not wait to share with you.
  I hope you are all enjoying your summer so far. Stop back over & check out my new posts..yes, yes, I will have new ones;)!!


**Picture from VRP {Family Fun Contest} Winners**
***Thank You all again for your support, confidence, patience & love in me. I love you bunches;)!!***

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin