Saturday, April 28, 2012

Family Fun Contest!!! WINNER!!

****~{ Family Fun Contest WINNER}~***


Thank you to all the wonderful families that participated in my contest. You all have touched my heart & I am so thankful for you all & the fabulous fans who continually support me & my photography--I am blessed with the best!!

SO enough with rambling right...haha...and the WINNER is.........
The Kubec Family with 207 votes!!!
                    ***Welcome to the VRP Family***
  This was an extremely close contest--I'm serious, I was on the edge of my seat for the past week!!! Now that we have our winner--I am so very excited to be working with the Kubec Family to create a fantastic Family Session just for them.
  So Kubec's, be anticipating an email from with all the details about your winnings & scheduling your session!!!
We are going to have so much fun & I am so excited to meet your family!!

      **********THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!**********

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin