Tuesday, July 3, 2012

~{ The Uzarski Family- Brandon, Ella & Addison turn 3yrs}~

May 12, 2012 & what a beautiful day it turned out to be. Our first session attempt a week prior had to be postponed due to rain--so we were so very thankful when this Saturday turned out to be a fabulous one!!
  This is one amazing family here, I can not imagine being parents to triplets--work--go to college--run a marathon (Yes, Mom ran a marathon the morning of the photo shoot & still got all the kiddos to take a nap & got them all beautiful/handsome for their pictures) & be just about the best parents I know.

I was also overjoyed to see Chad, Marie & the kids--this was one of the very first families I had the opportunity to photograph (just starting out)--I feel so blessed to not only be their photographer now--but also to be their friends. Watching the kids grow & become such beautiful people!!
What can I really say, besides what a lucky photographer I am!
If you would like to see more of my work you can find me here on Facebook at Valerie Russell Photography, become a fan & even message me about scheduling a session!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin