Wednesday, January 16, 2013

{ Felix: 2 months}

There is nothing cuter then a sweet little baby.
How about a sweet little baby + a super awesome family, who comes all the way from Pennsylvania to see lil ol' me.
I am one lucky girl (well...photographer). The "U" family has made two trips to Michigan this  past year & both times, have made time from their vacations to have pictures done by me.

I first met the "U" family in 2011 & photographed their 3 beautiful girls. Watching their family grow & being able to be part of that is truely a blessing.
I am thankful each day for the wonderful families, kiddos & people I get to meet, while doing something I absolutely love.
I hope you continue to follow me along on my journey!

*see more of my work at Valerie Russell Photography on Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin