Monday, July 2, 2012

~{ Celes}~

Ok seriously who can resist big blue eyes & a complete bundle of sweetness...well this photographer sure can't. This is lil Miss Celes & what a cutie she is. She came to the studio talking (or should I say babbling) up a storm. She was giving me huge smiles & lots of cooing..off camera...but as soon as I pulled that camera out...it was all "serious" then.

Both Mom & I tried our best to gain her attention & get those smiles (we used silly noises, clapping, snapping our fingers, shaking car keys)---she just had to do it in her own time. She sure taught us..haha!!

Once she let all that sweetness shine...her session was just about as perfect as she is.
I had a fabulous time with this lil baby girl!


If you'd like to see more of my work visit me at Valerie Russell Photography on Facebook!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin