Tuesday, February 19, 2013

{ Miss Tinley & Miss Aleah}

How excited was I when a long time friend messaged me, asking about taking pictures of their beautiful girls. We became friends with Tim & Brooklynn when my husband joined the military & was stationed at Ft. Hood Texas in 2006.
Brooklynn was my rock through my first deployment. Always there for support, there to answer my questions & even there when my husband was injured & Medavac out of Iraq.
Her husband Tim, was in my husbands unit & they became good friends.
When we moved home in late 2007 we still stayed in contact. Hoping to see each other again, but as most people know--sometimes Life travels by faster then you expect, families change & grow--you just loose track of how fast time goes.
So when I got this message--I was beyond excited. They would be traveling from out of state to come visit us.
Even though their trip had to be a short one (yes, that fun part of being a grownup--work!)
It was so nice seeing them, meeting their beautiful girls for the first time.Them getting to see how our kiddos had grown & meeting our lil guy, who is 4yrs. for the first time. It made it all worth it--it felt like we had never been apart & was so wonderful to "catch up".
So I want to thank Tim & Brooklynn (Tinley & Aleah) for coming to see us, being such wonderful friends & making it all feel like no time had ever passed!
We will miss them until we can see them again, hoping to make plans for this summer:)!
{Tinley 18mos. & Aleah 6mos.}
Come visit me on FB too!! Valerie Russell Photography
To book a session email me @valerierussellphotography@yahoo.com

Valerie Russell Photography. West Michigan Photographer


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin